Friday, December 30, 2005

Paranoid-mania

I am paranoid. I know that having a blog means that i'm immediately exposing parts of my personal life on the world wide web and there're a lot of bad bad people out there!! But i only want good people like you to read it. And, may I say that I've been very honoured that you guys've been reading my blog and even taking the trouble to comment.

So, to make sure that i can still sleep soundly at night, while keeping a blog,
i would appreciate it if you would
- not use my name when commenting. my initial's ok.
- not link my blog on your blog


And if you haven't commented yet, it'd be good if you could leave a line or two, so that i who's reading this.

THANKS! and hope you don't think i am making too many demands =)
please don't stop visiting and commenting because of this post!!!

|